Hackney Real Nappy Network is a friendly informal network of parents and carers who use and promote real nappies. Connect with us for advice or to find out about upcoming events. New volunteers always welcome!
Do you use real nappies and would you like to spread the word about how good they are? If so, could you:
- Distribute leaflets
- Like, comment and share posts on social media
- Help at events such as information stalls and Meet, Give & Takes
- Give demo talks at local parenting classes and Homerton ante natal classes
- Attend regular ‘Meet Ups’ organised by Real Nappies for London
- Offer your admin, social media, graphic design, event organising or other skills to the network!